This is a Cyber Security Engineer role, reporting to the Technical Manager in business area Process Automation located in Bangalore. You will be working at Ability Innovation Center (AIC), home to the largest technology and engineering pool in ABB globally and is a part of ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of ABB. It is based in Bangalore, the silicon-valley of India. Its unique infrastructure places research, development, engineering, and service teams under one roof, increasing collaboration and reducing time to market, with no compromise on quality.
If you are looking for an environment that actively blends the boundaries between technology, data, domain and Industrial AI to create next generation analytics solutions for processes automation customers and helping them on their journey towards autonomous operations, then this is the team for you. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Helping to ensure high availability of existing secure environments in external cloud.
- Testing requirement definition, design of test strategies, test scenarios and test cases, test scripts and test data development.
- Performing black-box, white-box and grey-box testing of software applications, verification testing on assigned defects.
- Delivering security tools and automation framework to plug-in various security tools into existing ones to delivery key security capabilities.
- Participating in threat hunting using manual and automated tools.
- Planning and creating penetration methods, scripts, and tests.
- Performing variety of test patterns including baseline, functional and regression tests.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical or Electronics from a reputed institution.
- Required 2 to 5 years of experience in security architecture both from a penetration testing and design point of view.
- Should have experience in vulnerability and threat management.
- Should have experience with various security tools (Burp Suite, API Security testing tools, Docker Image scanning solutions etc.).
- Should have familiarity with securing Kubernetes and containerization workloads.
- Should have good experience with cyber security threat modeling and assessment using various tools such as Threat Modeler and Microsoft Threat Modeling Tool etc.
- Should have experience working with Linux operating system along with Python scripting language.