Looking for Passionate individuals, who will believe in continuous learning and ready to work in challenging Environment in Engineering Area.
- Acquire Knowledge and understanding of KONE equipment offering, Technical design, Structure and limitations of products.
- Analyses contracts and specifications for the equipment and Proceed Engineering based on the required solution
- Creates design and Manufacturing drawings for the requirement
- Takes safety, maintenance and manufacturability aspects into account and designs environmentally sustainable solutions when possible
- Basic Structural Design and material characteristics knowledge
- Sheetmetal manufacturing knowledge
- Update Engineering progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis
- As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time
- Participates in the global engineering developments and adhere to change management process if required.
- Develops engineering & related functions/processes/tools
- Teamworking and Good communication skills
- Elevator industry background added advantage
- EN code knowledge will be an added advantage
- Manufacturing background added advantage